* EL Kit 36" and EL Kit 48".
* Electrified base plate.
* Converts 33, 35, 98 and 99 series to EL devices for 36" and 48" Bars.
* The EL (Electric Latch Retraction) feature allows for the remote unlatching of exit devices. A control station operator can flip a switch to retract the latch bolt and immediately change an exit door to push-pull operation.
* A continuous duty solenoid retracts the latch bolt, either for momentary unlatching, or for extended periods of time.
* The Conversion Kit is available for 33A/35A and 98/99 series rim, mortise and vertical rod devices.
* UL approved for Class II circuit applications.
* Solenoid Specifications: Continuous Duty –– 24 VDC Current Inrush –– 16 Amps Current Holding –– 0.3 Amps.
* Minimum Door Width: 3´ device – 2' 6", 4´device – 3' 0".
* EL devices are also useful with automatic door operators, and may be applied to fire-rated applications when under the control of an automatic fire alarm system.
* The EL option does not include the power transfer from door to frame, the power supply, or the control operator.
* Specified base plate length when ordering.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $ 714.00
Special Price: $ 499.95
Regular Price: $ 622.00
Special Price: $ 392.00
Regular Price: $ 322.00
Special Price: $ 203.00
Regular Price: $ 392.00
Special Price: $ 279.00