We currently sell magnetic door locks on our online store. The electromagnetic locks we sell are manufactured and constructed by the most trustworthy and dependable brands in the industry. The manufacturers we currently have in stock are Alarm Lock, Dortronics, Rutherford and Securitron. Every manufacturer provides quality and excellence towards producing and constructing their products. Magnetic locks prove to be a convenient and inexpensive lock in place of your conventional door locking mechanism. Magnetic door locks are most commonly used for high-traffic areas or where businesses allow entry for only employees and staff.
Magnetic door locks have a number of advantages over other common locks and electric strikes. One example is that there strength, sturdiness and rapid operation is ideal for a high-traffic office atmosphere where electronic authorization and confirmation is essential. Another advantage of magnetic door locks is that they are very easy to install. There are usually no interconnecting parts that need additional installation, which make it easier to install than most other locks. They are very quick to function as soon as the power is shut off, it allows for a fast release compared to other door locks. As previously mentioned, magnetic locks durability offers more resistance to forced entry. The locks undergo less damage when being broken into than other conventional locks. For example, if the magnetic door lock is being forced open with a crowbar, usually there is barely any damage to the door or lock itself.
Here are some of the magnetic locks we recommend for you in our online store.
The Alarm Lock Remote Release PowerMag is an innovative 1200 lb. electromagnetic locking system with infrared remote control(s). The Alarm Lock System offers the security of a mag and the convenience of a pocketsize infrared keyfobs for management, staff or receptionists. You can have as many as up to 100 individual remote controls. The battery-powered remote controls can be released from either side of the door.
Other basic features includes:
- Advanced 1200 lbs. electromagnetic lock with innovative infrared remote release.
- The power of a magnetic lock with the convenience of pocketsize remote controls for reception or staff.
- Unique patented feature allow the Power Mag to sense the door status and provide high end options such as door chime, door held open alarm, relay output follows door position, etc.
- Automatically-enrolled by system in easy programming mode and is audibly and visually confirmed.
The 1000 series electromagnetic locks can be used in harsh environments to secure doors and gates. All electronics are sealed in epoxy and are protected by the stainless steel housing cover. The housing, armature and exposed face of the electric lock are nickel plated to resist rust and corrosion.
All Dortronics magnetic door locks are fail-safe, releasing instantly upon command or loss of power. There are no moving parts to wear, stick or bind. Without any bolt travel time or possibility of misalignment to raise concern, both locking and unlocking are accomplished with ease and efficiency.
- 1200 pounds of holding force
- Compact Size
- Field Selectable 12 or 24 Voltage
- Extra Low Current Draw
- Inswing/Outswing Universal Mount
This uniquely small electromagnetic lock is ideal for small enclosures. The compact size offers secure locking for cash drawers, machinery access covers, vending machines, filing cabinets and many other applications. The 8375’s 300 lbs. of holding force makes this electromagnetic lock incredibly strong for its size.
- Low-profile design
- Low energy consumption
- Field selectable voltage – 12/24VDC
- MOV surge protection
- Hardened steel armature nut
- Brushed Anodized Aluminum finish
Ideal for traffic control in high-use areas where higher security is needed, the M68 electromagnetic lock provides reliability, durability and strength with low maintenance and efficient power consumption. Bracket mounting and wiring chamber provide ease of installation.
- Strong hold and low maintenance
- Bracket mounts easily using common tools
- Internal wire access chamber
- Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
- Instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
- Efficient, low power usage
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability and rust resistance
- MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement No Fault Warranty