March 30th, 2010
The world is becoming more complicated every day. As technology develops, safety and security concerns become more and more of a major issue. In a lifetime people are able to collect so many belongings that have sentimental value and even high monetary value. It has become more of an issue today than ever that people want to keep their valuables safe from theft. Because of this, lock technology continues to make advancements. With time, the concept of locks and their shapes have been changed. However, their objective remains the same. Fingerprint lock technology is one of latest locking technologies that provides ultimate security.
We are now a long way from basic padlocks. Today we have the best locking technology at our fingertips with a promise to ensure that only we can unlock what is ours.
Fingerprint locks are a precious tool for high security areas of government, industries or business. Methodically they are unbreakable and customizable to produce highest security and user comfort.
With fingerprint locks, not only physical areas or items can be protected, sensitive information or personal data can also be secured. Ultimately, this means it is also capable to provide electronic security that protects confidential data from hacking or any kind of cyber attack. You can configure fingerprint locks to allow access to only specific people and also choose to be notified as soon as any unauthorized person tries to access a protected area.
March 10th, 2010
Locks have been developed to prevent any kind of forced entry to one’s properties. The main function of a lock is to secure some one’s property. Locks are generally designed where an authorized user or several authorized users can open the lock with specific forms of access entry. There are different types of locks used for many different purposes. Finding the right lock for securing different types of properties is important. Here are some of the most used types of locks and their applications.
- Made of a metal hinge with an anchoring bolt. These types of locks can be used to secure gates, garages and sheds.
- Mounting screws are concealed when the lock is placed.
- A padlock is inserted through the lock and the ring to protect the hasp.
- Uses the mechanism of sliding lock to secure average weighted doors and windows
- Available with effective finishes and with universal strikes or surfaces
- Some Barrel Bolt locks have spring actions to grasp the bolt with lockable functions
- Made of a metal plate with latch slides and can be used to protect almost all kind of doors.
- A new kind of cheap locksets with strikes are available, but a conscious homeowners may prefer to use high-security strikes which are not as inexpensive.
- Strikes locks are easily adjustable and can provide 1/4” adjustment to use them with doors efficiently.
- Used for in-opening doors.
- Provides security for doors and prevents the frame from spreading.
- There are different types of Latch Guards concerning shapes and sizes ranging from 7” to 12”.
- User must use a specific combination to unlock the lock.
- Is suitable to secure any kind of steel or metal boxes.