AMSEC TF5517E5 TF Series Gun Safe Features:
- 3/16" Steel Plate door with 2 layers of fire insulating material.
- Mercury Class I fire protection of 1200°F for 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350°F.
- Palusol™ door seal - expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to high temperatures.
- Body constructed of 14-gauge solid steel plate with a fire insulating material.
- TF5517E5 comes with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad and drill resistant hardplate.
- Optional 3-wheel combination lock with spy-proof dial and drill resistant hardplate.
- Chrome “L” handle and bold zinc die-cast polished chrome logo.
- 3-way boltwork with 5 active 1" chrome-plated bolts and 3 deadbolts.
- Textured Black exterior and Mocha fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
- Durable hinges.
- Four (4) pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included and one (1) pre-cut electrical access hole.
- Optional 4-shelf kit available.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor.
*** This Gun Safe is Made to order and carries a 4-5 week lead time ***
|Exterior Dimensions||55-1/4H x 17-3/4W x 16D|
|Left Interior Dimensions||No|
|Right Interior Dimensions||No|
|Top Interior Dimensions||No|
|Bottom Interior Dimensions||No|
|Interior Drawer Dimensions||No|
|Interior Cubic Feet||11|
|Top Interior Cubic Feet||No|
|Bottom Interior Cubic Feet||No|
|Fire Rating||30 Minute|