- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Weight: 1,125 lbs.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F.
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Safes can be equipped with a three way active boltwork mechanism engaging the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- U.L. listed, high security auxiliary key lock is also available on all AMVAULT safes (except Model 1814). Lock is equipped with 2 keys and escutcheon plate.
- An additional spring-loaded relock device protecting lock against punch attacks.
- ESLXL Series digital keypad locks (ESL10XL & ESL20XL).
- S&G 6120 digital keypad lock.
- Incorporated into the AMVAULT TL-30 auxiliary key lock is an optional high security tempered glass relock mechanism with a remotely and randomly placed “cross locking” relocking bolt and thermal cords to protect against torch attacks.
- In the event of an attack by tools, torches, or explosives, the glass will shatter activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Utilizing the glass relock mechanism can offer up to a total of six different relock devices offering the ultimate in high security protection.
Three-Way Boltwork Option (TL-30 Only):
Optional Auxiliary Key Lock:
Optional electronic locks:
Optional Glass Relocking Mechanism (TL-30 Only):
|Exterior Dimensions||32 x 25 x 25-1/2|
|Interior Dimensions||25 x 18 x 16|
|Interior Cubic Feet||4.2|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute U.L. Listed|
You may also be interested in the following products
Regular Price: $5,110.00
Sale Price: $3,488.00
Regular Price: $305.00
Sale Price: $204.00
Regular Price: $6,560.00
Sale Price: $4,486.00
Regular Price: $150.99
Sale Price: $102.18