AMSEC B1816 Brute Floor Safe Features:
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group. Body:
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Weight: 142 lbs. Additional Features:
- A large, convenient 11¾" x 16" door opening, for large bulky items or cash tray storage.
- B-rate door of ½" solid steel plate.
|Exterior Dimensions||13.25 x 19.5 x 19|
|Interior Dimensions||12-1/4 x 18-1/2 x 16|
|Left Interior Dimensions||No|
|Right Interior Dimensions||No|
|Top Interior Dimensions||No|
|Bottom Interior Dimensions||No|
|Interior Drawer Dimensions||No|
|Interior Cubic Feet||2.07|
|Top Interior Cubic Feet||No|
|Bottom Interior Cubic Feet||No|
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|