Securing a new or existing space with electronic access control could not be any easier than Adams Rite's newest stand-alone creation, the e-Force-150. With keyless locks like the eForce™-150 you can avoid having to distribute, or collect keys, and you are assured you and your employees are never locked out. A lost key or a lockout may not seem like a huge emergency. But when that key falls into the wrong hands, or a lockout occurs when an important meeting was scheduled, it can instantly become a big deal. Adams Rite products have been a mainstay on commercial entry doors for decades. Adams Rite's passion for the very best in durability, function, and technology is what they've built their legacy on. That tradition is again evident in this new heavyweight keyless lock. Accomodating up to 150 users, and ready to use out of the box, you can transform any existing Adams Rite deadlatch, deadbolt, or exit device commercial door into a quick access, fully protected opening in minutes. Programming is accomplished in no time at the lock's on board keypad. There are both visual and audible indicators for device operation. Smart security. Scalable. Engineered for reliability. The eForce™ is a trend-setting, money-saving, and safety enhancing investment that keeps you ahead of the game. Get one today and experience the limitless conveniences and benefits of keyless entry and control.
- Surface Mounted with concealed fasteners.
- Field selectable handing.
- Free-wheeling lever with clutch to prevent vandalism.
- Mortise cylinder control (1" to 1-1/2" range with AR/MS cam).
- Die cast housing and lever.
- UV stable keypad material.
- Full outdoor rating - temperature range from -31° F to 151° F.
- Can accommodate up to 150 users.
- Mechanical key override via mortise cylinder.
- Available Finishes: Satin Chrome 626 & Powercoat Dark Bronze 313.
|Dimensions||1-3/4" W x 15-3/8" H x 2" D|
|Door Thickness||1 3/4" - 2 1/4"|
|Backset||31/32" backsets or higher|
|Power Supply||4 x AA Size Alkaline Batteries|
|Door Prep||Compatible with aluminum stile, steel, and wood doors|
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.