- The Arrow Revolution stand alone touchscreen lock combines the functional elements of a cylindrical lockset with the latest technological designed for electronic aesthetic. Dealers will benefit by providing an up to date technological solution that is also quick and easy to install.
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- California State Reference Code for levers returning to within 1/2" (12.7mm) of door surface
- Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- Stand-alone touchscreen access locking device
- Interactive voice-guided programming
- Tri-lingual, English/Spanish/French
- Optional hardwire input for 9VDC external power
- Internal power uses 4 AA batteries
- 9VDC battery connections for emergency access
- Request to enter (REX) input allows remote access capability
- Silent mode option
- Visual verification of pin code programming
- Feature access through keypad programming, 4-12 digit user pin codes Two operational modes - EZ Mode (9 users) or Advanced Mode (1,000 users)
- Lockout Mode
- Passage Mode
- Auto Re-Lock
- Weather Resistant
- Optional Key Override - Uses standard Arrow cylinders available in AR and CS keyways
- Overdrive Freewheeling lever disengages the lever when handle is locked.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL Listed for use on fire doors
- ADA compliant levers
- Install lock and latch with only 5 screws
- Also available in Small Format Interchangeable Core Prep
- Field Reversible
- Door Prep: Standard 161 Prep with one additional 1/2" hole
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard. Also available in 2-3/8" backset.
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" and 1-3/4".
- Latch: Stainless Steel with 1/2" throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Front: Stainless steel. 2-1/4" x 1-1/8", 1/8" in 2".
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
- Rose Inserts: Contains coil spring which is a permanent assembly within the rose.
- Strikes: Stainless steel. ANSI A156.115
- Handling: Non-handed. Levers operate bi-directionally.
- Packaging: 1 per box, 3 per case
- Warranty: Three-year limited.
- Finishes: US3, US10B, US26D
- Functions: V1-50 Non-Key Override, V1-51 Key Override
- Trim Plate: Trim Plates can be ordered seperately to retrofit L1000 holes.
Users benefit from a simple interaction with the lock through a voice guided touch keypad, making day to day use and programming easy. The Revolution is recommended for healthcare facilities, offices, retail environments, multi-family, hospitality, government facilities, as well as K-12 school environments. It provides a traffic control solution for areas requiring restricted access. If necessary, both users and user groups can be easily locked out by the administrator. This feature provides a quick lockout option in case of a security concern.
All Arrow Revolution Stand-alone Touchscreen Locks are UL/cUL isted for use on 3 hour, A label or lesser doors.
ADA/Americans with Disabilities Act:
Acceptable Door Hardware: Section 4.13.9
Handles, pulls, latches and other operating devices on accessible doors shall have a shape that is easy to grasp with one hand and does not require grasping, tight pinching or twisting of the wrist to operate. Lever operated mechanisms, push-type mechanisms and “U” shaped handles are acceptable designs.
Download .PDF: Revolution Deadbolt Touchscreen Instruction Manual
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.