* 1" throw bolt and 3/4" deadlocking latchbolt provide resistance to crowbar attacks from the outside.
* Rugged housing with key lock, saw-resistant bolt and corrosion-resistant alloy lock body resist defeat from the inside.
* When armed, pressing the exit bar sounds an alarm of approximately 100 decibels, commanding attention even in noisy environments.
* Inside and outside key control capabilities allow authorized alarm bypass.
* Relatching for additional security.
* Use of control key permits unlocking the door without sounding the alarm Locking the deadbolt mechanism always arms the alarm system.
* Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key that also throws the deadbolt.
* Bright push pad signage deters unauthorized exit.
* Non-handed lock and bar which require no cutting makes installation easy.
* Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders.
* Standard 9V battery.
* Die-cast aluminum alloy housing with Detex Grey Vein 3 finish.
|Dimensions||(WxHxD): 29-7/8" x 10-3/8" x 3-3/4"|
|Door Thickness||Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"|
|Power Supply||9-volt battery (included)|
|Lock Bolt||1" throw dead bolt and 3/4" dead locking latch bolt|
|Sound Pressure||100 decibel alarm|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA requirements for all Building Codes|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $ 309.00
Special Price: $ 216.30
Regular Price: $ 1,005.00
Special Price: $ 715.00
Regular Price: $ 382.00
Special Price: $ 267.40
Regular Price: $ 35.56
Special Price: $ 24.89