- Power: Internal, self-powered by PowerStar technology, which uses an internal generator that creates all necessary power. No batteries or external wiring required.
- Three Modes of Operation:
1. Single Combination Mode (1 million combinations) – allows access by dialing a six-digit combination.
2. Dual Combination Mode (500 billion combinations) allows access only when two separate codes are entered within 40 seconds of one another.
3. Supervisor / Subordinate Mode (2 million combinations) – allows access by a subordinate’s code only after a supervisor’s code has been entered.
- LCD: Limited View Liquid Crystal Display with indicator arrows make dialing easy and exact.
- Audit: Records all openings and the record is non-resettable. Records unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.
- Door Prep: Designed to fit industry standard mounting pattern.
- CDX09 Kaba baseplate with X09 & #3 strike.
- The X-09 is self-powered using PowerStar(TM) technology (an internal self-activating power plant), and features a limited-view LCD display.
- Self powered by powerstar technology.
- Limited view liquid crystal display with indicator arrows.
- Non-volatile memory.
- Three modes of operation. Single combination mode, dual combination mode which allows access only when two different three-number combinations are dialed within 10 seconds of one another and supervisory/subordinate mode. Direct dial no need to clear before entering combination.
- Once you stop turning the dial, the power will shut down after 40 seconds.
- Audit feature records all openings and the record is non-resettable.
- Records the unsuccessful attempts after 3 incorrect combination attempts and resets after a correct opening.
- Lock on back cover pin prevents removing the back cover without the combination.
- File secure against high-voltage attack, robot attack, x-ray methods, magnetic, vibration and R/F.
- Meets or exceeds FF-L-2740A specifications.
- Case & bolt strength 600 lbs. in 2 directions.
- Available Strikes #1 strike (Straight) for inswinging doors, #2 strike (U-shaped) outswinging doors or #3 strike (Angle) for inswinging doors.
- Includes #3 Strike (Angle) for inswinging doors.
- Please specify a different strike application when ordering.
- The General Services Administration has authorized the use of this federal specification by all federal agencies.
- AA-F-358 - Filing Cabinet, Steel, Legal and Letter Size, Uninsulated, Security. For a detailed listing of this specification, please visit http://locks.nfesc.navy.mil/
- FED-(STANDARD)-123 - Marketing for Domestic Shipments (Civilian Agencies).
- MIL-P-116 - Preservation, Methods of MIL-S-901 - Shock Tests, HI (High Impact) Shipboard Machinery, Equipment and Systems, Requirements for Navy.
- FSC 5340 - Beneficial comments, recommendations, additions, deletions, clarifications, etc. and any data which may improve this document should be sent to: General Services Administration, Federal Supply Service, National Furniture Center, Engineering Division, Washington, DC 20406.
- MIL-(STANDARD)-129 - Marking for Shipment and Storage
- MIL-(STANDARD)-810 - Environmental Test Methods and Engineering Guidelines
- MIL-(STANDARD)-889 - Dissimilar Metals (Copies of military specifications and standards required by contractors in connections with specific procurement functions are obtained from the Standardization Documents Order Desk, Building 4D, 700 Robbins Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19111-5094.) (Private sector and civil agencies may purchase copies of these voluntary standards from the National Railroad Freight Committee, Suite 1120, 222 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606.
- Covert Entry - 30 man-minutes
- Lock Manipulation - 20 man-hours
- Radiological Attack - 20 man-hours
|Finish||Metallized Aluminum / Black|
|Dimensions||Housing: Solid cast zinc circular 3.77" diameter housing and 2.2" dial ring.|
|Door Thickness||4” cable & tube standard, cut to fit door thickness|
|Latch Bolt||3/4” throw|
|Power Supply||PowerStar™ Technology: Use of an internal generator creates all the necessary power. No batteries or external wiring required.|
|Door Prep||Lock is designed to fit industry standard mounting pattern.|
|Compliances||Certified in accordance with ANSI/BHMS A156.3-2001 Grade 1 compliance|
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.