Diskus® Summary: The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required. Technology:
- Heavy duty stainless steel body
- Massive inner base for enhanced security
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from special alloy hardened steel
- Drill & pull resistant cylinder
- Sophisticated Diskus® weld seam for highest break resistance.
- Original Diskus® Design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany Operations and Use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure lorries, transporters, cellar doors, factory gates, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle